Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 24 months
Academic qualification: Recently completed bachelor's or master's degree at a university or university of applied sciences. No specific requirements – skill and attitude first
Training: Interdisciplinary and specific trainings as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development
Rotation: Opportunity to spend 4-6 months working in a functionally related area as a chance to build networks in different areas of the bank
Opportunities for further development: Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging position in the department after completing the Career Start program
• A hands-on development role including the constant improvement of the processes and the technical platform
• Active in a dynamic and diverse team, at the cutting edge in terms of technologies and development processes
• Opportunity to perform variety of tasks in the areas of development, testing automation through code, continuous integration system management, requirements discussion, and estimation
• Demanding coding activities, as well as influence positively the change of the organization and the way we deliver software
• Insight into how software is built and delivered in a very large organization and large program
• Collaboration in the daily tasks of your Agile Scrum team
• Involvement with the other developers and product owner in ensuring the customer’s needs are met in time and quality
• Do you have passion for technology?
• Agile development experience and understanding of cloud technology are a clear plus
• Strong sense of ownership when given a task
• Interest in building world-class, self-testing software
• Grasp of Devops a big plus as well
Mrs. A. Portmann is looking forward to your application
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.