Ardian is a world-leading private investment house with assets of $82bn managed or advised in Europe, the Americas and Asia. The company is majority-owned by its employees. It keeps entrepreneurship at its heart and focuses on delivering excellent investment performance to its global investor base. Through its commitment to shared outcomes for all stakeholders, Ardian’s activities fuel individual, corporate and economic growth around the world. Holding close its core values of excellence, loyalty and entrepreneurship, Ardian maintains a truly global network, with more than 550 employees working from fifteen offices across Europe (Zurich, Frankfurt, Jersey, London, Luxembourg, Madrid, Milan and Paris), the Americas (New York, San Francisco and Santiago) and Asia (Beijing, Singapore, Tokyo and Seoul). It manages funds on behalf of around 700 clients through five pillars of investment expertise: Funds of Funds, Direct Funds, Infrastructure, Real Estate and Private Debt. For investors interested in tailored investment solutions, Ardian offers Mandates.
Ardian is looking for an Intern for its Finance and Accounting team based in Zurich. The Intern will support the team in all aspects, including:
- Assist in managing the company’s accounting and ensuring monthly, quarterly and annual reportings to various group entities
- Assist in managing tax aspects, including income tax, VAT and stamp duty
- Liaising with other group entities for cash planning and budgeting
- Handling corporate, legal and specific compliance aspects
- General management of the Company’s Operations as well as ad hoc finance and operations projects
As a member of a small, dynamic and growing team, you will participate in projects related to Corporate Finance, Accounting and Reporting as well as Office Management. You will have the opportunity to bring in your own initiatives and to be actively involved in various projects.
The duration of the internship is six months and it would start between mid and end of February 2019 or upon agreement.
The candidate should:
- Be a final-year university or FH student or recent graduate (Master or Bachelor level) in Accounting, Finance, Banking, Business Administration or Economics
- Have a keen interest in Finance and Administration
- Have a basic knowledge of private equity investments
- Be able to work in a precise and detail oriented manner
- Be able to work independently, be eager to learn quickly and prioritize tasks
- Relevant internship experience in the financial services industry or within accounting in comparable industries is a plus
- Be a reliable team player with strong interpersonal competencies
- Have excellent German skills and a good command of English (French is an advantage)
- Be a proficient user of MS Word and MS Excel
If you are interested, please submit your application in English (cover letter, CV, academic record and relevant additional documents such as certificates, reference letters, etc.) as well as an indication of your earliest availability to: firstname.lastname@example.org
, subject ”Private Equity Internship within Finance and Accounting”.