Our Cyber Security experts help clients in performing risk assessments by identifying and evaluating digital threats and by showing how these could affect the company.
Become a member of our Cyber Security team, assisting clients in their journey to effectively guard against cyber-crime.
Start date: Upon Agreement
• Help our clients assess and improve the effectiveness and quality of their information security, as part of interdisciplinary teams of specialists working on advisory projects in the area of cyber security
• Get to know "Thought Leadership" first hand responding to today's changing market environment and new challenges in cyber security
• Advise executives and technology executives on meaningful strategic changes regarding cyber security services
• Analyze complex enterprise environments from a cyber security perspective in different industries
• Check networks and operating systems and/or perform penetration tests
• Implement IT security configurations and create policies
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in (business) computer science
• First experience in information security or in a comparable environment
• A must: an interest in advisory topics and a deep technical understanding gained through training or other experience
• Team spirit, determination, willingness to take action and quick thinking
• Very good knowledge of spoken and written English, knowledge of German is an advantage
Your future team
In this team, you are given the opportunity to develop a professionally and personally to become a cyber expert. You have the opportunity to act as part of our growing team and are actively supported in your further development. You can benefit from a comprehensive range of trainings at our Cyber Academy.
Together with your team, you work on interesting projects regarding Cyber Security Solutions and support our national and international clients.
+41 58 249 79 37
Link zum Angebot